Clear Creek ISD Announces Launch of Newly-Redesigned Website
Clear Creek ISD is proud to announce the launch of the District’s newly-redesigned website on Friday, December 17, 2021.
For a brief video tour through the new ccisd.net, click here.
The compact and streamlined website clearly reflects the District’s identity and mission while also improving the navigation experience for all classifications of website users. From parents and staff to students and community members, the new ccisd.net is intended to connect the user to engaging content and the information they seek – in as few clicks as possible.
Before making the transition, the District surveyed the community on the most critical elements for a more accessible and user-friendly website experience. Highest on the list of user priorities were fast load speed, improved mobile responsiveness, site navigation and organization. This valuable feedback served as the working foundation for the selection of a new and improved content management system and throughout the multi-phase redesign process.
Other new website highlights:
- Updated navigation: The new site organization enables the user to quickly find and access information relevant to their search.
- Truly mobile responsive: The new design is a cleaner experience on computer desktop, mobile phone and tablet devices.
- New ways to find information: Website users may now explore programs and find information in a variety of ways including an improved search function, a “Find It Fast” feature for the most searched pages and an A-Z index.
- Easy access to logins: To access frequently-used applications, the top of the website features a drop-down menu for quick access to the Single Sign On portal, Skyward, itslearning and School Café.
- News showcase: Located on the home page, “The Stream” includes a 6-grid image gallery of all the latest news and District stories. From podcasts and video series to popular social media posts and breaking news, The Stream features information in several media options for a unique user experience.
The main navigation bar includes tabs for About, Families, Student Success and Community. The About “mega menu” includes pages such as the District map, departments index, Board of Trustees, the Tax Office and more. The Families menu is where parents and guardians can find school information such as student meals, bus transportation and course registration information. The Student Success tab features information on the many ways students are thriving, from Career and Technical Education options to programs that are unique to CCISD. Under Community, ways to connect, partner and do business with CCISD can be found.
School pages also received a makeover. Campus sites follow the design and navigation of the main District site and feature quick links, school calendars and campus-specific information, from dress codes and school supply lists to social media channels and newsletter feeds.
The CCISD website user community may also tune into one of the planned live webinars on January 12, 2022, for tips and guidance on navigating Clear Creek ISD’s new website.