Clear Creek ISD Launches Limited Open Enrollment Program for the 2024-2025 School Year
Students of Non-Resident Employees on Federal Property and In-District Grandparents May Apply to Attend CCISD
Clear Creek ISD announces the launch of a Limited Open Enrollment program, under the banner “Discover CCISD,” for the 2024-2025 school year. Through this program, a CCISD quality education experience will be available to students who reside outside the District’s attendance boundaries and who meet select criteria.
Students who meet any of the following criteria are invited to apply for acceptance to attend CCISD schools.
- Students entering grades K-12 of non-resident employees who work on federal property within CCISD boundaries and live within 10 miles of the school district
- Non-resident grandchildren, entering grades K-12, of grandparents who live within CCISD’s attendance boundaries
- Students of non-resident CCISD employees
Parents, grandparents and guardians interested in reserving their student’s spot must first complete the “Application to Attend CCISD” online at ccisd.net/discoverccisd. The application window opens on November 13, 2023, and closes on February 1, 2024. If approved, applicants will be notified of acceptance and provided with instructions for enrollment for the 2024-2025 school year in April 2024.
Before starting the application, resident grandparents should collect the following documents and be ready to upload them electronically where indicated during the application process:
- Proof of Residency 1 (Mortgage or Lease)
- Proof of Residency 2 (Utility bill which can include natural gas, water or electric)
- Parent’s Government Issued Photo I.D.
- Student’s Birth Certificate or Other Acceptable Proof of Identity
- Grandparent’s Government Issued Photo I.D.
For non-resident grandchildren accepted into the program, transportation may be provided if a bus route and bus stop are already in place near the grandparent’s zoned residence. For non-resident CCISD employees and non-resident employees who work on federal property, transportation is not provided. Attendance, discipline and academic success will be reviewed and considered through the application process.
Students who transfer into the District will have the opportunity to take advantage of:
- Exemplary education, teachers and curriculum
- Exceptional cocurricular programs such as Robotics
- Competitive Visual and Performing Arts and Athletics programming, dependent on UIL requirements
- Career and Technical Education programs including engineering, audio/video production, agriculture science and more
The following campuses are closed for application to the Limited Open Enrollment Program due to capacity: Brookwood Elementary, Campbell Elementary, Goforth Elementary, Landolt Elementary, Brookside Intermediate, League City Intermediate, Seabrook Intermediate and Westbrook Intermediate.
Visit ccisd.net/discoverccisd for more on the Limited Open Enrollment Program in Clear Creek ISD.