Our Promise to You
Achieve, Contribute and Lead with Integrity
The mission of the Clear Creek Independent School District, the visionary leader igniting learning for all, is to ensure each student achieves, contributes and leads with integrity in a safe and nurturing environment distinguished by authentic relationships, service before self and the spirit of exploration.
The Clear Creek Independent School District’s strategic intent is to lead students through a rigorous, enriched, and full-filling public education system so they graduate ready to contribute to the world around them.
In 2020, the District pulled together teachers, parents, students, and community members to design a Strategic Plan that will realize this bold vision by 2025. This plan drives our work, our decisions, and our future.
The desired results for the school district.
- Each student will discover and actualize his or her academic, social and personal potential.
- Each student will embrace his or her unique talents to contribute to humanity.
- Each student will develop the leader within.
- Each student will exemplify integrity while actively learning, serving and leading.
The established guidelines within which the school district will accomplish its mission.We will stand firm in our commitment to each student.
- We will focus decisions on what is best for students.
- We will base decisions on facts and data.
- We will treat each person with dignity and respect.
- We will sustain a culture of inclusion and collaboration.
- We will model what we expect.
- We will compromise neither excellence nor integrity.
Annually, the CCISD Board of Trustees establishes a list of “Targets” for the Superintendent. These are areas of focus for the year with measurable outcomes. The Superintendent Targets align with the 2020-2025 Strategic Plan. The following targets are reviewed regularly and formally evaluated as part of the Superintendent’s evaluation with the CCISD Board of Trustees.
The Clear Creek Independent School District has been recognized by the Texas Education Agency as a “District of Innovation.” This distinction allows the school district flexibility to work outside of certain state mandates since student performance exceeds state standards and District school finances are rated superior.
The District of Innovation designation, for instance, allows Clear Creek ISD to set its own school start date, establish its own class size settings, and provides overall flexibility.