Non-Profit Network of Support
CCISD is fortunate to benefit from the time, talent and treasure of many auxiliary and non-profit organizations, all working toward the same goal: student success.
Clear Creek Education Foundation (CCEF)
Established in 1992, the Clear Creek Education Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization formed to support education excellence in CCISD. Comprised of volunteers who have a passion for service and student success, the Foundation raises funds to enrich academic achievement within the Clear Creek Independent School District. Monetary and in-kind contributions to the Foundation are tax deductible and may be designated for specific academic programs.
A non-profit coalition, The Alliance unites and mobilizes the community to create an alcohol, tobacco, and drug-free future for our youth. The Alliance works with the community to reduce the risk of substance abuse in kids. This is achieved through environmental strategies designed to change the community, through presentations and other educational opportunities, through evidence-based curriculum provided to school-aged youth, and much more.
Assistance League of the Bay Area
Today the Assistance League of the Bay Area has approximately 170 members who volunteer in the Bay Area about 25,000 hours each year for philanthropic programs. Through the Assisteens® auxiliary organization, approximately 170 male and female high school students work on their philanthropic programs and assist Assistance League with various programs.
Assistance League of the Bay Area provides services for the CCISD community through philanthropic programs:
- Operation School Bell provides new clothing and hygiene kits for elementary, intermediate, and high school students who have been referred by authorized campus personnel from the local area schools.
- Operation Support Our Schools provides nutritional support, tutoring services, vision referrals, eyeglasses, and donated dental care to identified students of the in-school dropout prevention program.
- Operation Cinderella provides economically disadvantaged high school senior girls and boys with everything necessary to have a positive prom experience as well as serves economically disadvantaged JROTC females attending spring Military Balls.
The CCISD family is just that - Family. CCISD Cares is a 501(c)3 support organization formed to assist Clear Creek ISD families with basic needs during times of crisis.
To make a donation, click below.
Communities In Schools
Communities In Schools – Bay Area is an evidence based leading organization that surrounds students with a community of support, empowering them to stay in school and achieve in life. By bringing caring adults into the schools to address children's unmet needs, Communities In Schools provides the link between educators and the community. The result: teachers are free to teach, and students - many in jeopardy of dropping out - have the opportunity to focus on learning.
Communities In Schools currently provides services at the following CCISD schools:
- Clear Brook High School
- Clear Creek High School
- Clear Falls High School
- Clear Lake High School
- Clear Springs High School
- Brookside Intermediate
- Clear Creek Intermediate
- Space Center Intermediate
- League City Elementary
- McWhirter Elementary