Graduation Dates and Live Streams
Join this rich history of Seniors returning to their elementary school halls to celebrate their journeys.
- Each ceremony will be available for viewing via a livestream
- No large bags/backpacks
- No Balloons or Large Signs
- No Real or Artificial Noisemakers/Air horns
- A section has been reserved on the home side for the hearing impaired. Please request seating at the ticket counter upon entering.
There is open seating and open parking for all ceremonies. Graduates can notify families where they will be seated based on their assigned seat.
- Stadium parking lot gates open at 6:00 p.m.
- Entry gates to the stadium open at 6:30 p.m.
- Both stadium parking lot and entry gates open at 7:00 a.m.
Livestreams will be available for all CCISD graduation ceremonies on the CCISD.net homepage and the CCISDTV YouTube channel.
The Livesteams will begin 15 minutes before the ceremonies' start times.
Weather Contingency Plan
In the case of inclement weather, the graduation ceremony may be delayed until storms pass. The District relies on forecast advice from area meteorologists and sophisticated weather applications. If the ceremony can be held within a reasonable time of the scheduled start, the District will notify families via text message and phone calls of a delay.
Graduation Ceremony Rain Dates
However, if this is not possible, the ceremony will be held on one of the two Rain Dates at CCISD Challenger Columbia Stadium:
- Sunday, May 28, 2023
- Monday, May 29, 2023
The District website will have current graduation information. The Communication Hotline (281) 284-0027 and the CCISD Facebook and Twitter will also be updated with the appropriate information.
Rhonda Floyd Photography captures a photo of each graduating senior as they receive their diploma and an individual photo after the exit the stage.
Clear Bag Parameters
To ensure safety at Clear Creek ISD Graduation ceremonies, and to ensure quick and efficient entry into the event venue, CCISD has instituted Clear Bag parameters.
While CCISD encourages visitors not to bring bags, if possible, the following types of bags are permissible:
- Clear, plastic, or vinyl bags
- Clear, plastic, one-gallon, re-sealable, Ziploc-style bags
- Clutch bags approximately the size of a hand (4 ½” X 6 ½”)
- Medically necessary items
Visitors who bring bags that do not meet the criteria outlined will need to leave bag(s) in their vehicle.
Medical Items or Equipment
Visitors with medical items or equipment can enter any main facility entrance to have bags and equipment screened before admittance.
Questions? Contact the Safe and Secure Schools Department, 281-284-0063.
Large Clear Tote Bags
Clear, plastic, vinyl or PVC
Small Bags (4 ½” X 6 ½”)
With or without a handle or strap approximately the size of a hand
Plastic Storage Bag
Clear, plastic, one-gallon, re- sealable Ziploc-style
- Solid Color Backpack
- Printed Pattern Plastic Bag
- Fanny Pack
- Reusable Grocery Tote
- Mesh or Straw Bag
- Duffel Bag
- Large Tote Bag
- Camera Case
- Diaper Bags
- Solid Color
- Cinch Bag
- Solid Color Plastic Storage Bag