Private/Home Schools

What happens if I want my child to attend private school/home school?

Upon established eligibility, an ARD meeting will be convened to determine if your student is eligible for a service plan. The school district determines what services will be offered after review of federal funds and consultation with private school administrators having special education students in their school.  A Service Plan would then be developed based upon the funds available for services for children in non-profit, private schools. These services typically include but are not limited to: Speech Therapy or training for your private school teachers and staff. 

The non-profit private school that your child attends will be asked to consult with CCISD staff throughout the school year regarding the provision of special education services to students with disabilities.
For more information contact Denise Cummins, Coordinator of Speech and Related Services at 281-284-0750 or by e-mail
©2018 CLEAR CREEK INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT | Powered by: SchoolMessenger | Privacy Policy | Site Map | Login