Assessment & Evaluation
The Department of Assessment and Evaluation supports campus and District administrators with continuous improvement, analyzes and verifies data received from the Texas Education Agency, and ensures District compliance with all aspects of state and federal accountability.
The mission of the Clear Creek ISD Department of Assessment and Evaluation, the supporters of continuous campus improvement and student achievement, is to ensure each student's success of personal and academic growth, through collaboration with all Clear Creek ISD educators and a commitment to professional learning that will be used to enhance the education of students through respect and compassion for each other, shared responsibilities and trust, and knowing each person possesses unique talents and creative ability.
Professional Learning Communities (PLC) Program Gauge
Dual Credit Program Evaluation
To conduct research in the District, a proposal must be submitted to and reviewed by the Clear Creek ISD's Research Review Board. The Research Review Board meets monthly to review proposals.
Criteria for Application Review:
- The project clearly states the proposal’s purpose and a valuable contribution to a particular school, to Clear Creek ISD as a whole, or to education in general.
- The project includes clearly stated objectives and a sound literature review.
- The project's research design and rigor are technically sound.
- Data collection, security, and analysis procedures are included.
- Qualifications of the individual researchers and of the agency represented are stated.
- The project outlines procedures to maintain data confidentiality and to protect students' privacy.
- The project’s activities are aligned with
- Clear Creek ISD's policies
- teaching and learning guidelines and practices, and
- programs and services
- The project's timeline is reasonable and allows participant campuses some flexibility in scheduling data collection and other activities.
- The project’s procedures to obtain consent from parents/guardians and/or other personnel are included and are appropriate.
Click here to download a research request application.
Executive Director of Assessment and Evaluation
Department Administrative Assistant
Assistant Director of Assessment and Evaluation
Assessment Application Specialist
Assessment Support Clerk
Learner Support Center
2903 Falcon Pass
Houston, TX 77062