Clear Creek ISD is committed to providing a healthy environment for students and staff which is why the District follows requirements set forth by the Texas Education Agency (TEA) and the Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) regarding COVID-19. Those requirements are as follows:
- If a student or staff member tests positive for COVID-19, he or she will be excluded from school/work for five days and may return as long as symptoms are improving and fever free without medication for 24 hours. An early return is possible with a negative COVID-19 lab test (not a home test).
- In accordance with State guidance from both the TEA and DSHS, close contacts may continue to come to school/work if symptom-free. CCISD’s previous practice was to exclude close contacts who live within the home of a person with COVID-19.
- Classroom notifications of a positive COVID-19 case will continue as required by the TEA. The previously displayed COVID-19 public dashboard will not be maintained since DSHS no longer requires schools to report cases.
- Self Reporting System: To share a positive COVID-19 case with CCISD Health Services, please visit this link and enter in network credentials. For students, they should use their usual school login and password:
- Centers for Disease Control
- Texas Department of Health Services
The following information is in accordance with the Federal Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief Funds (ESSER).