For all CCISD advertising and sponsorship inquires, contact Eva deCardenas at 281. 284.0020.
CCISD Challenger Columbia Stadium Advertising
Advertising Opportunities at Challenger Columbia Stadium
Place your brand, products and services at the center of the action this football season on the 34’ x 19’ foot LED video board. Advertiser promotions and Special Features are also viewed by fans from multiple monitors throughout the concourses and in the press box suites.
Clear Creek ISD Challenger Columbia Stadium features many memorable match-ups and competitions. The Upshot for Advertisers? High volume and unique brand exposure to the thousands of visiting fans. Sponsors have the opportunity to captivate an engaged crowd representing wide demographics from the Bay Area Houston region.
Contact Eva deCardenas at 281.284.0020 to make an appointment to explore this partnership opportunity and customize your in-game sponsorship to fit your brand, product or service.
2023 Varsity Football Schedule
- All video board content below includes logo support on digital sideboards except during pregame loop.
- Sponsor activations will be extended and adjusted, if needed, for hosted playoff games.
- Sponsor opportunities are on one-year contracts, excluding single game day sponsorships.
- Packages featured below may be adjusted, or trades made, based on availability and sponsor preference.
Discounts & Deals for CCISD Employees
Clear Creek ISD welcomes businesses who offer special discounts to CCISD staff to promote their offers free of charge through the Discounts & Deals resource for staff.
As a service to students, parents and the community, CCISD provides select groups and organizations the ability to share information on events and activities that benefit students and families. Open to For-Profits, Non-Profits and CCISD-affiliated organizations.
There will be a nominal processing fee, except for school related activities.
Paper Flyer Distribution
CCISD welcomes 501(c)3 and CCISD-related organizations to distribute paper flyers to families of elementary families for the Spring of 2024. The form will be available starting March 18, 2024.
Spring 2024 Paper Flyer Distribution Timeline
- Paper Flyer Request Window: March 18 - April 5
- Non-Profit Organizations Deliver Flyers to Elementary Campuses: April 8 - April 12
- Campuses Distribute Flyers to Students: April 15 - April 19
Processing FEE: $100 per approved flyer