Communication Survey: Participate Now >>
The Clear Creek Independent School District is seeking input from our community.
If you would like to participate, please take 20 minutes to answer the following questions. You may e-mail your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax them to (281) 284.9901, or mail them to 2425 East Main Street, League City, Texas 77573.
Please submit your answers by March 31, 2006.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact the Office of Public Information at (281) 284.0020.
- How would you describe CCISD’s current image in the community? Is it changing? Why or why not?
- What do you think of the current leadership of CCISD? Leadership of the board of trustees?
- Do you have an understanding of the process by which fiscal decisions are made within the CCISD system? Do you agree or disagree with how the district budgets funds?
- Do you see the need for more schools? If the board were to seek a referendum tomorrow, would you support it to help with the rapid growth in our district?
- What are the strengths of CCISD? Are there areas that need improvement?
- Do you believe the community trusts the school system to provide a quality education for students? Why or why not? If not, what can they do to regain the community’s trust?
- How do you get your news and information about the schools and district?
- Have you visited the district Web site? Is it informative? How could it be improved?
- Do you feel that you have opportunities to provide input and express your views to the district? To your school? If not, how can the district provide these opportunities?
- What is the greatest communications challenge facing CCISD?
- Do you feel you receive the information you need about your schools and the district? What is the best way for schools and the district to communicate with you about the important issues?
- Do you feel that all students have equal access to technology in the schools? How can the district better achieve equality?
- Are you aware of instructional technology hardware, software and online resources used to support instruction in the classroom? What technologies do you think should be more widely used?
- Do you feel that student learning and achievement would be enhanced if each student had a laptop available for instruction? Should laptops be provided by the district or by parents?
- Are you aware of the level of your child’s use of technology within the school? Do you believe the level of technology use by students is appropriate?
- Do you feel that the use of the Internet by your child in school is safe? What are your expectations of the district in providing a safe Internet learning environment?
- Are you interested in online learning opportunities for your student? (Courses taught on line or a Virtual school concept?)