Here are Just a Few Reasons
- Competitive salary
- On site professional development
- Professional learning communities and administrative academies
- Teacher-driven curriculum development
- Cutting edge technology in the classroom
- Comprehensive health package and benefits
- State-of -the-art facilities
Clear Creek ISD is the second largest employer in the Clear Lake area, behind the NASA Johnson Space Center. CCISD employs approximately 5,000 qualified staff members and is committed to providing them with the training and professional development needed to keep ahead of the needs of our students.
It is our mission to improve teaching performance, retention, and campus culture by offering site-based and district-wide professional development throughout the year. Clear Creek ISD has implemented a mentor program for beginning teachers. This program matches new teachers with experienced educators to not only serve as a ‘buddy’ system but to also provide insight into how we conduct learning in Clear Creek ISD. This mentor model has proven results with an increase of teacher performance and retention rates for first and second year teachers.
Keep up with us on Linkedin